April 8-18, 2017
Come join us for a trip of a lifetime to the world's most renowned "Land of Happiness". Enjoy 10 nights and 11 days of touring some of the most amazing cities, villages, and sites in one of the most beautiful,"untouched" countries in the world.
We will spend 3 nights in the city of Paro, where we will enjoy the country's largest cultural festival of the year: The Paro Tsechu. We will then move on to spend 2 nights in the beautiful capital city of Thimphu and enjoy an spectacular hike up to Tiger's Nest Temple.
From Thimpu we will travel over the awe-inspiring Dochu La pass to the mountainside village of Punakha where we will spend 3 nights enjoying many wonderful walks, hikes and trips to some magnificent Buddhist temples. The world famous rhododendrons of Bhutan will also be in bloom so we will have the wonderful advantage of seeing these blossoming colors everywhere we look.
After Punakha, we will make a stop for a night both in Thimpu and Paro on our return back in order break up the scenic drive from Punakha. This will allow for more quality time to explore and engage with the locals and allow you to revisit any spots you found special and magical.
Tour cost: $3975.00 *
Tour Price will includes all of the following :
- 10 nights hotel accommodations in wonderful hotels specially chosen by our local Bhutanese tour operator.
- Roundtrip airfare from Bangkok to Paro, Bhutan (a $1000 value)
- Visa processing and fees
- All meals and water
- All transportation
- All transfers
- Entrance into Paro Tsechu Festival
- All guided treks
- Entrances into all temples and special events.
- Services of a local Bhutanese tour guide throughout the trip, including for all our hikes and drives
- Special meals and entertainment
- All government and royalty taxes
- Services of your Live Laugh Love tour guide with you throughout your trip
* 3975.00 is the double occupancy price
(plus 3% PayPal fee)
*4275.00 Single occupancy (plus 3% PayPal fee)
Because seats are limited to 15 people, it is highly recommended you make your reservation early.